Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Spooky Halloween Coffin

On the same day I found the witches hats at Michael's, I found these little wooden coffins. I painted it black and glued more the Ravenhead Manor paper to the top and sanded the edges to distress it. I found the chipboard piece in my stash so I'm unsure of the company name. The skull was from the same necklace as the witches hat and the gray jewel is another dollar store find from the hair accessory section. The jewels came 6 to a package in a variety of colors and I easily pulled them off the ponytail holder they were glued to. Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint in clear rock candy provided the finishing touch painted over the October 31 in the center of the chipboard.




1 comment:

  1. Wow Carrie! This is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by mu blog earlier and leaving a sweet comment. I see your blog is brand spankin' new. I'm following you now. Can't wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete